From the Kim Komando website, here's a list of five sites that can help you benchmark your overall health, including one that’s been taken by more than 40 million people.
- According to the American Heart Association, heart disease is the leading cause of death around the world. Learn about what you can do to help your heart by checking out The Mayo Clinic’s Heart Disease Risk Calculator.
- Understanding your blood pressure -- what it is, what it does, and what it needs to do is something you need to know regarding your overall cardiovascular health. The American Heart Association has put together the High Blood Pressure IQ quiz to test your blood pressure knowledge.
- Can you see properly? Even if you already wear glasses, it could be time for a new prescription or lenses. One way to tell before you head to the optometrist is with one of the many Essilor Eye Tests.
- According to colourblindawareness.com, an estimated 8% of men are colorblind, and about 0.5% of women are colorblind. While there is no cure or treatment, you can determine if you need to talk to your eye doctor about colorblindness. You can start that process by giving yourself a color vision test.
- Just how old are you really? There could be a difference between how old you actually are and how old your body thinks you are, but which is your “real” age? Take the RealAge Test.